Discover what makes Once It Clicks different from other learning centers.
- Weekly lessons given by certified teachers or college graduates with teaching experience.
- Homework is reviewed by teachers, not high school students.
- Experienced teachers who are best equipped to identify strengths and weaknesses.
- Explain concepts in a variety of methods if student does not understand the first time.
- Differentiated curriculums covering all levels of learning and learners.
- Our curriculum matches local school curriculums and Common Core Standards.
- Study materials are from proven and established resources.
- We focus on problem solving for math and critical thinking/reading comprehension for reading.
- Coordinated and scheduled lessons.
Parent Goals and Communication
- Parents have specific goals for their child. We match course work and homework based on parent feedback.
- Feedback given to parents on what they learned/learning and how the student is progressing.
- No Contract, No Registration Fees. Our students stay with us because they like coming to our center.
- We are open when you need us Monday – Thursday 4 pm – 7 pm. Saturday from 9:30 am – 11:30 am.